Since my last post:
1) We moved. First to a temporary place, then to a smaller apartment than we were in before. This mean downsizing stuff, which I though was great actually! DH has a hard time letting go though.
2) I had my first yeast infection ever in January. After lots of garlic, yogurt, and finally some monistat so I could just get it over with, I got rid of it. It really put a damper on our sex life though, and we haven't quite got back into our groove.
3) I had a 100+ day cycle. That AF I posted about was my last AF until March 20th. I had finally broke down and made a doctor's appointment for March 19th, and I ovulated on that exact day (not the 19th... the 5th, the day I called for the appointment). Obviously I got a BFN, but we didn't BD much around that time (see the 2nd point).
4) I got $1200-1500 worth of dental work done, and we paid out of pocket. That's what being uninsured gets you!
4) I went back on clomid after the aforementioned doctor's visit. He wanted to do an SA on DH first but I said I needed to wait to get the dental work out of the way first, so we did a round of 50 mg clomid too see if it would work (I was on 100 mg clomid with my old doctor).
5) AF showed up April 20th, 2012, making today CD4. Means round #1(#4 total) failed to get me pregnant. I did, however, ovulate during that cycle and a 5dpo progesterone test showed my progesterone at 16, a good number.
Now I've started the 2nd (5th total) round of clomid as of yesterday. DH still has to get the SA done. I'm going Wednesday to pick up the kit, and we'll go from there. If his SA checks out and I still don't get knocked up this cycle or the next, it's onto an HSG for me. Then 3 more cycles. Then start looking elsewhere.
I've kind of stayed away from this blog merely because I didn't know what to say. I have a TTC journal elsewhere on the web, and it didn't seem like double posting the details would profit me anything. This blog wasn't supposed to be (and ISN'T) about the nitty gritty details. About what day I ovulated, symptom spotting, etc. Not that that stuff won't show up here, but this blog's purpose for me to use it to make sense of it in my head. To come to terms with infertility on an emotional and a spiritual level. And lately, my faith had been waning. I had begun to rely more on myself and the doctors to achieve the status of motherhood, and that goes against everything I believe! More on this to come =)