Tuesday, July 26, 2011

It feels like forever...

...since I last posted. It was just one week ago, and I HAVE updated my journal on babyandbump.com periodically since then. I just haven't felt like I had the time for a full-scale update. Well that, and I didn't have internet access for basically 5 days because of travelling.

I did end up counting Monday as CD1, and starting the clomiphene on Thursday night. Last night (Monday, 7/25/11) was my last day of it. So here starts the waiting game for ovulation. I have tried a couple of opks already just to get used to what they look like and stuff.

I didn't have any noticeable sympoms from the clomiphene, except maybe a little **cough** dryness **cough**. It was kind of surprising to not have any symptoms, but very welcome. I'm just hoping it still works!

P.S. If we conceived this cycle, my due date would be April 23, 2012. Crazy.

P.P.S. Remember a few posts ago I wrote about Swagbucks? It really is an easy and great way to earn some extra cash for anything! [Baby stuff?? :)] I've earned about $55 worth so far! Just click here to sign up, and start searching the web and winning! You can also play games, shop, and more! Most of us goof off a little bit on the computer each day anyway... why not earn cash while you're at it?

No comments:

Post a Comment