Tuesday, July 19, 2011

It all seems very surreal

My basal body temperature was down this morning, an almost sure sign that Aunt Flo has moved in for the week. I'll have to call the doctor's office today to schedule my CD21 bloodwork. I'll start Clomid on Thursday, I guess. I haven't quite decided whether or not yesterday was CD1, but I guess I'll have to make up my mind soon! There is a little bit of a variable of when you can take it anyway, so even if Thursday is really CD3, or Friday is really CD5, I should be okay. I will ask when I call the doctor's office today.

In reference to the title... I just can't believe this is all finally happen. Even if this round of clomid doesn't work, I'm finally taking steps forward to get my body on the right track. I didn't think it would be this easy... but then again, maybe it's just a different kind of hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment